First McKinney Kidz
Helping your kids deal with tragedy
“The Children’s Ministry of First McKinney exists to make the Biblical message meaningful and appropriate for children from birth to 5th grade by building a foundation for each child’s present and future spiritual development which ultimately results in a child’s profession of faith in Jesus as a personal Savior at the appropriate time.”
- Development of the total child within the context of a Christian perspective to help each child become all God has created him/her to be.
- Well-trained teachers who are committed to loving and teaching children and are authentic Christian role models.
- Age appropriate teacher-child ratios, dynamic small & large group experiences, and appropriate age grouping to optimize the learning experience for each child.
- Developmentally appropriate Bible teaching, which goes beyond facts and involves life application of the Scripture with significance placed on maximizing faith development for all children each time they are at church.
- A secure, safe and well-equipped environment for children that enhances the teaching/learning process.
- Support for families that enables them to partner with the church in providing effective Christian education for children.